Sunday 15 August 2010

Q & A time

Earlier this week the gorgeous Fashion Butter tagged me to answer some questions... oooh, how much fun?!

1. Do you wear a watch?


Yes... I'm wearing a watch which Mr. Perseus got me for our 1st yr anniversary together, but every now and then I do switch on styles. I love chunky men's style watches too & my little Hello Kitty watch I picked up for next to nothing in the Hong Kong street markets.

2. What types of things do you refuse to spend money on? Splurge on?

Ooh difficult, nowadays, I refuse to spend money on anything that's poorly made (construction & fabric/materials are important) and overly trend-worthy fashion.

I would definitely splurge on beautiful lingerie, fashion pieces that have longevity, super soft bedlinen and food/drink wise- quality wine, cakes/pastries and organic meat!


3. Favorite animal?


It's a tie between a baby Giant Panda bear or Meerkats! I love anything cute and furry!


4. The best concert you have ever attended?

I'm wondering whether I should admit this...maybe not.

5. What's the oldest piece of clothing you still own and wear?

Kookai corset style leather jacket.

6. How do you *really* feel about cat print rompers?

Ok, are we talking full length jumpsuits here or playsuits? I love anything cat/leopard print! Ha!

7. What towns/cities have you lived in over the years?

I've lived in London all my life, Chelsea, Knightsbridge, then for a change I checked into the ghetto side of Clapham/Battersea before a big fat move to Athens, Greece.

Iconic image of Battersea Power Station

Have also lived in Sydney (Bondi & nr. Darling Harbour) and Hong Kong, on short term basis.

Sydney Opera House

8. Hot sauce ... evil or yummy?

Definitely Yummy! I love spicy, bring on the chilli oil & chilli sauce!

OK, I believe it's protocol to tag 8 other fabulous blogger friends:

My Glamourology
Shopping Therapy
K come Karolina
Audrey Allure
Jammer at 10a.m
Little Blue Deer
My Heart shaped my life

In Dramatic Fashion

My questions are:
  1. Do you have a hidden talent? What can you do?
  2. If you were given $£€1k, would you spend the majority of it on shoes or bags - can't say both!
  3. If you could only take 5 things with you to a dessert island what would they be?
  4. If you could switch places with a celebrity for the summer, whose life would you want to live temporarily?
  5. What are your 5 best fashion buys ever!
  6. What is your favorite thing to do on a Saturday night?
  7. What is the most precious gift someone has ever given you?
  8. Name your 3 favourite perfumes/scents.
Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...