Monday 2 August 2010

Falling for Fall

Images of Fall (A/W 10/11) has been filling my head of late... Here's what some of the key players in the industry are falling for this Autumn/Winter.

A big yay for leopard! This is one trend i've invested into well over the years and splurged on key pieces, which can be worn over again and again.

Wow, military look not over yet... it's always there, lurking about and played with on many levels. I love khaki anyway, and since my old parka of 10 yrs died on me I recently scored a parachute silk one for next to nothing in the sales.

Above images via Net-a-Porter


Camel - This is such a chic colour that sadly I cannot wear, like nudes or blush, this colour looks so wrong on me - i might as well look naked! Ha!

Aha, now this is more like it! Bright, bold mixes of berry like colours, yummy!

Loving the dark, midnight express colours for the winter, so seductive and tantalising!
Bring it on i say!


Hello hardware! Loving this new collection from Aldo, I'm not sure they have it here in Greece or do they? Hmmm, guess i'll be ordering my delivery from Asos after all!

Above images via ASOS

Topshop have launched their first AW collection in-store with the story "Into the Wild". I couldn't help but fall in love with the idea of mixing of knits, leather, dark denim with delicate chiffons and lace... yes please!


Other Topshop Stories for AW



mood board images via Topshop

I'm yet to determine my lust-list for next season, there's just so much drool-worthy goodness out there... What have you seen lately that's on your "I want it, must have it" list?
Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...